4-H Beef Project
The Larimer County Beef Project is a great way to learn about animal husbandry and overall care. Youth in the Beef project interact with research-based information that encourages confidence, character-building, industry knowledge, and sportsmanship. Youth will can learn how to properly care for an animal and how to keep accurate records.
All project manuals are received through the Larimer County 4-H Extension office. These will be distributed to 4-H members through their organizational leaders (club leaders) after enrollment is complete. For more information on enrollment visit Join 4-H.
E-log / Record Book
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year.
- 2021 – 2022 Junior Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Junior Livestock Record Book .xlsx (click to download)
- 2021 – 2022 Intermediate Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Intermediate Livestock Record Book .xlsx (click to download)
- 2021 – 2022 Senior Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Senior Livestock Record Book .xlsx(click to download)
- 2022 Market/Breeding Beef Project Letter (opens in a new tab)
Events and Opportunities
Beef Blow N Go Show – Calhan, CO
- April 2, 2022
- Weigh In: 7:30am – 9:30am
- Show Start Time: 10am
- Class Order: Market, Breeding, Futurity, Showmanship
- $25 pre-registration & $40 day of show registration (cash only)
- Prize Money Awarded – Banners – Door Prizes – Silent Auction
- Pre-Register Here (link opens in a new tab)
- 366 10th St., Calhan, CO 80808
- Get in touch: Emily Tobler, Emily.Tobler@colostate.edu, (719) 520-7685