4-H Cat Project
The Larimer County 4-H Cat project is designed to provide an opportunity to handle, care for and learn about cats. Members learn responsibility, leadership, communication and the importance of keeping accurate records. Members may participate in educational and hands-on workshops.
All project manuals are received through the Larimer County 4-H Extension office. These will be distributed to 4-H members through their organizational leaders (club leaders) after enrollment is complete. For more information on enrollment visit Join 4-H.
E-log / Record Book
- e-Record books
- Record Book Check-in Sheet – Companion Animal
- Cat Display Board Only
- e-Record User’s Guide
Policies and Rules
- 2020 Project Requirement – Display board and Interview
- 2020 Colorado State Fair 4-H Contest Requirements
Events and Opportunities
- Cat Key Leader Needed
- Larimer County 4-H is seeking a Key Leader for the Cat Project. Key leaders work with the Extension Agent to coordinate educational workshops and other educational resources in their project area for members county-wide. In the Cat project, youth learn about cat breeds, behavior, good health, grooming, feeding, and more. The project is open to youth 8-18 years old. If you are interested in supporting educational programming for youth in the Cat Project, please contact Katie Daywalker at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Resources for Presentations