4-H Clothing Construction Project
Members will not only learn the basics of clothing and other project construction, but also explore purchasing, selection, appearance, and care of clothing and textile. The clothing project has subcategories including artistic clothing and clothing construction.
- Clothing Construction Units 1-3 Manuals: Project manuals are received through the Larimer County 4-H Extension office. These will be distributed to 4-H members through their organizational leaders (club leaders) after enrollment is complete. For more information on enrollment visit Join 4-H.
- Sewing for others – Unit 7
- Recycle Clothing – Unit 8
- Upcylce Your Style
- Textile Experiments – Supplement
- Wardrobe Inventory – Supplement
- E-log / Record Book
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before our County Fair. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Larimer County 4-H Fair.