4-H Poultry Project
The Larimer County Poultry Project is a great way to learn about animal husbandry and overall care. Youth in the Poultry project interact with research-based information that encourages confidence, character-building, industry knowledge, and sportsmanship. Youth will can learn how to properly care for an animal and how to keep accurate records.
All project manuals are received through the Larimer County 4-H Extension office. These will be distributed to 4-H members through their organizational leaders (club leaders) after enrollment is complete. For more information on enrollment visit Join 4-H.
E-log / Record Book
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year.
- 2021 – 2022 Junior Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Junior Livestock Record Book .xlsx (click to download)
- 2021 – 2022 Intermediate Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Intermediate Livestock Record Book .xlsx (click to download)
- 2021 – 2022 Senior Livestock Record Book PDF (opens in new tab)
- 2021 – 2022 Senior Livestock Record Book .xlsx(click to download)
- 2022 Project Requirements Coming Soon
Events and Opportunities
Poultry Production Webinar Series
All webinars start at 7pm mountain time. Zoom information will be sent out the Friday before.
February 24th – Poultry 101 – Intro to poultry ownership
March 10th – Poultry Paths
March 15th – Market Poultry 101
March 29th – Breeding & Show Bird 101
April 14th – Poultry Slaughter & Food Safety
April 19th – Poultry Marketing, Regulation, & Business Basics
TBA (May 10th or 17th) – Poultry Health & Biosecurity
June 28th – 4-H Poultry Show Preparation & Showmanship
Register here (link opens in a new tab)