Larimer County 4-H Financial Aid
Each year, Larimer County 4-H scholarships are available to local club 4-H members.
Annual Scholarship Applications
- Homemakers of Larimer County Guidelines for The Carmen Johnson 4-H Award
- Larimer County Fair Bureau
- 2021 Fee Waiver Form
- Meat Goat Breeders Scholarship
- Colorado State 4-H Foundation Scholarships
- Larimer County Foundation Scholarship Application
- Larimer County Foundation Scholarship Information
- Larimer County Foundation Scholarship Score Sheet
Larimer County 4-H Financial Support
The Larimer County 4-H program is committed to a positive learning experience for youth throughout our community. Our 4-H club program depends on participation fees as one way of maintaining a strong program for our youth. However, in some cases, our 4-H members need assistance and support in covering their participation fees.
Please contact Pam Heeney, Larimer County Extension, 970-498-6000 with questions.