4-H Club Resources
We all hope our 4-H clubs are successful. These resources are here to help you, but as always, contact the Larimer County Extension office for additional assistance.
Interested in starting a 4-H club in Larimer County? Please watch the following video to learn more and then contact the Larimer County Extension Office to set up and appointment to complete the required paperwork.
- 4-H Club Organization Leader Job Description
- Chaperone Responsibilities
- Club Activities
- Planning an Event/Workshop
- Event/Workshop Request Form
- Money Matters
- Steps to become a Larimer County 4-H Leader
Club Tool Kit
- Introduction to Larimer County 4-H
- Join National 4-H
- Independent Membership Application Form
- Independent Membership Progress Report
- Larimer County Transfer Policy
- Front Range Transfer Form
Safety and Liability
- Larimer County COVID-19 In-Person Programming Guide
- 4-H Dress Code
- 4-H Health Form
- Colorado State 4-H Code of Conduct
- Colorado State 4-H Policies and Procedures
- Larimer County 4-H Policy and Procedure Manual
- CSU Extension 4-H Incident Report Form
- CSU Minor Protection Policy
- Event Management
- Event Program Plan
- Informed Consent Form – Required for any non-4-H youth attending a 4-H event or activity. Parent/Guardian permission to participate is attained via signature.
- Informed Consent Form – Outdoor Activities – Required for any youth (4-H member or non-member) participating in an outdoor activity such as rafting, hiking, or camping under the 4-H program umbrella.
- Social Media
- Above and Beyond Nomination
- Above and Beyond Score Sheet
- Chaperone Nomination
- Chaperone Score Sheet
- Communicator Nomination
- Communicator Score Sheet
- County or Project Leader Nomination
- County or Project Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Nomination
- Outstanding Club Organizational Leader Score Sheet
- Outstanding District State Leader Nomination
- Outstanding District State Leader Score Sheet
- Salute to Excellence Nomination
- Salute to Excellence Score Sheet
- Volunteer Team Award Nomination
- Volunteer Team Award Score Sheet
- Larimer County Special Youth Award Nomination – Awards include: Congeniality Award, Diligence, Performing Arts, Good Sportsmanship, Family and Consumer Living and Community Service (1st, 2nd, 3rd place awarded to both individuals and clubs in Community Service).
- Youth Leadership Specialty Award Nomination – Awards include: Novice, Local Club, Citizenship, Overall Outstanding Junior Leader, and Record Book Award.