Sign up for Larimer County 4-H
Membership to 4-H is open to any youth who are age 8 – 18 by December 31st (children ages 5 – 7 are encouraged to explore the 4-H Cloverbud program, designed specifically for these ages). Joining 4-H only takes a few steps.
- Select a local club you would like to join
- Decide what project(s) you would like to work on
- Enroll online. There is a $50 enrollment fee (reduced fees are available based on eligibility). For those enrolling in more than eight projects, the enrollment fee is higher.
You may join 4-H at any time, but there are important enrollment dates in order to be eligible to enter the Larimer County Fair:
- Enrollment for returning members are due by March 15th
- Enrollment for new members are due by March 15th
How to select a club
The first step to joining the 4-H program is selecting a local club. Consider the following when selecting a club to join:
- What is the location of the club? What time and day of the week does it meet?
- Does the club have a project leader in the area you are interested?
- Are you familiar with the club organizational leader and the expectations of the club?
Note: Currently, 4-H clubs are not meeting in person due to health and safety concerns. Meeting locations listed will be utilized when it is safe to resume face to face 4-H activities.
How to select a 4-H project
Look through the many projects Larimer County offers. You may choose one or more projects. Projects are fun to do alone and/or with your friends. Think about:
- An interest you’d like to explore
- A hobby you’d like to learn more about
- A topic of interest shared by you and your family
- Something that is fun for you
Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
Find information about scholarships and financial aid information available to members here.
Larimer County Financial Aid