Sign up for Larimer County 4-H
Membership to 4-H is open to any youth who are age 8 – 18 by December 31st.
Children ages 5 – 7 are encouraged to explore the 4-H Cloverbud program, which is designed specifically for these ages.
Joining 4-H only takes a few steps.
- Select a local club you would like to join
- Decide what project(s) you would like to work on
- Enroll online with 4-H here (link opens in a new tab).
- Pay your $50 enrollment fee with Larimer County here (link opens in a new tab). Reduced fees are available based on eligibility. For those enrolling in more than eight projects, the enrollment fee is higher.
You may join 4-H at any time, but there are important enrollment dates in order to be eligible to enter the Larimer County Fair:
- Enrollment for returning members are due by March 15th
- Enrollment for new members are due by March 15th
How to select a club
Larimer County Club Directory (Opens in New Tab)
The first step to joining the 4-H program is selecting a local club. Consider the following when selecting a club to join:
- What is the location of the club? What time and day of the week does it meet?
- Does the club have a project leader in the area you are interested?
- Are you familiar with the club organizational leader and the expectations of the club?
Note: Currently, 4-H clubs are not meeting in person due to health and safety concerns. Meeting locations listed will be utilized when it is safe to resume face to face 4-H activities.
How to select a 4-H project
List of Larimer County 4-H Projects (Opens in New Tab)
Look through the many projects Larimer County offers. You may choose one or more projects. Projects are fun to do alone and/or with your friends. Think about:
- An interest you’d like to explore
- A hobby you’d like to learn more about
- A topic of interest shared by you and your family
- Something that is fun for you
Click Here to Enroll in 4-H (Link opens in a new tab)
Click Here to Pay your 4-H Enrollment Fees for the 2021/ 2022 Year. (Link opens in a new tab)
4-H Open House
Join us for our 2021 4-H open house to learn more about our program, clubs, projects, and all the opportunities that await new 4-H members!
4-H programming is open to youth ages 5-18. Program fees are $50 per year. We look forward to meeting you!
Date & Time: October 18th, 2021 from 5:30-7:30 pm
Location: McKee Building at The Ranch
5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538
Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
Find information about scholarships and financial aid information available to members here.
Larimer County Financial Aid (opens in New Tab)