Larimer County Fair
4-H Competition at Larimer County Fair
2021 4-H Contests at the Larimer County Fair
- FairEntry Program
- 2021 Fair Schedule (includes Livestock, Dog, 4-H FCS & General Projects
- 2021 Dog Premium Book
- 2021 Family Consumer Science Premium Book
- 2021 General Projects Premium Book
- 2021 Livestock/Horse Premium Book
- 2021 Open Class Premium Book
Open Class Competition
Learn how to enter your talents in the fair
The County Fair is an exciting time of year. There are many family activities to enjoy: rodeo, musical performances, the midway… The fair is also the opportunity for many in our community to display their talents in many categories. Individuals enter and compete in departments ranging from jam making to garden produce to arts to sewing and much more.
It’s free, it’s fun and it’s for everyone. Show off your skills. Are you a gardener, knitter, photographer, or baker? Each year talented exhibitors from Larimer County and beyond compete in the following departments.
● Baked Products ● Canned & Dried Products ● Creative Craft ● Fine Arts ● Garden Flowers
● Horticulture ● Machine Work ● Needlework ● Photography ● Quilting ● Spinning & Weaving
All products judged will be displayed in the Open Class Exhibit area in the First National Bank building at The Ranch.
Have questions? Call us at the Larimer County Extension Office, 970-498-6000.