The County Fair is an exciting time of year. There are many family activities to enjoy: rodeo, musical performances, the midway… The fair is also the opportunity for many in our community to display their talents in many categories. Individuals enter and compete in departments ranging from jam making to garden produce to arts to sewing and much more.
OPEN CLASS COMPETITION
It’s free, it’s fun and it’s for everyone. Show off your skills. Are you a gardener, knitter, photographer, or baker? Each year talented exhibitors from Larimer County and beyond compete in the following departments.
• Baked Products • Canned & Dried Products • Creative Craft • Fine Arts • Garden Flowers • Horticulture • Machine Work • Needlework • Photography • Quilting • Spinning & Weaving
All products judged will be displayed in the Open Class Exhibit area in the First National Bank building at The Ranch.
- OPEN CLASS PREMIUM BOOK, schedule, rules and policies
- Fair Schedule
- PRE-REGISTRATION, deadline July 15, 2019
Have questions? Call us at the Larimer County Extension Office, 970-498-6000.
4-H FAIR INFORMATION AND PREMIUM BOOKS
Have you ever wondered how all of those kids are showing their animals or displaying their amazing projects at the Larimer County Fair? They do it as 4-H members in Larimer County! There are nearly 100 projects to choose from and numerous 4-H clubs in our area.
- Full Premium Book
- Individual Department Premium Books
- Fair Schedule
- 4-H County Fair Forms
- Ethics Form
- Larimer County 4-H Fair Entry Form
- Larimer County Fair Dog Show Entry
- Larimer County 4-H Horse Entry Form
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet – Companion Animal
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet – Dog
- Fair Record Book Check-in Sheet – Livestock and Horse
- Interview Judging Letter
- Interview Judging General Projects Letter
- Fashion Revue Letter and Narration
- Fashion Revue Narration Form
- Fair Royalty
- Horse Musical Freestyle Rules and Score Sheet
4-H Night at the Rodeo
This special night at the Rodeo offers discounted ticket prices for 4-H members. Enjoy the Parade of Champions and all the exciting events of the rodeo. Members may purchase tickets individually, or work with your 4-H leader for club seating together. Purchase your tickets today!
For more information, visit one of the many 4-H pages by referring to the menu on the right here.