Larimer County 4-H Family & Consumer Science Project Area
About the Project
Experiences in the Larimer County 4-H Family and Consumer Science project area are not only interesting and fun but offer opportunities for developing the skills that are useful through a lifetime. The projects are designed to provide opportunities for members to: develop decision-making, manage resources, express creativity, build social skills and feel pride in accomplishment.
Projects – Project Information, Tips, Manuals
- Artistic Clothing Project
- Cake Decorating Project
- Clothing Construction Project
- Foods, Nutrition & Preservation Project
- Heritage Arts Project
- Home Design and Decor
4-H Record Books are also called e-Records. They can be downloaded from the State 4-H Website. Each project has its own record book that members are required to complete each year. The links to e-Records in the specific project areas are below. Record books are turned in at Interview Judging before our County Fair. In June, you will need to schedule an interview for each of your project areas and bring your record book with you to Interview Judging the week of the Larimer County 4-H Fair.
Do I need a record book? Yes.
POLICIES/RULES ASSOCIATED WITH PROJECT
- Creative Cooks Contest (We follow state rules indicated here)
- Cake Decorating Contest (We follow state rules indicated here)
- Consumer Decision Making (We follow national rules indicated here)
- Family and Consumer Science Bowl (We follow national rules indicated here)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Skill-a-thon (We follow national rules indicated here)